Saturday, July 14, 2007

Phantom of the Opera

By a strange turn of events, I had the opportunity to take my oldest neices (Teresa, Mary, and Elizabeth) to see the Phantom of the Opera on Saturday. I've wanted to see this for a long time. It was about a decade ago (man I'm old) and I was a little older than these girls, when I first remember listening to the Phantom of the Opera. It was on tapes back then, and I think I was able to listen to it because my older sister went to see it and bought the tapes. I remember creating images of it in my head based on the few pictures that came with the tapes and of course, by the music. Somehow I got a hold of the script and would even follow that along. And by reading that and the stage cues, I got a pretty good idea of what it looked like. Still, it was very fun to see it actually preformed.

I hope my neices had a fun time today, because I really did. Many people commented on my cute trio. I hear the boys had a great time with daddy. Mario has a knack for keeping MJ in line.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: