Friday, July 6, 2012

Vacation fun

Mario has taken this week off from work and we have enjoyed a real family vacation.  More pictures about our week to come later, but our events from Thursday included a trip to see the new baby! 

 

Saying prayers

I had started to feel better and no longer pregnant about 2 weeks ago - and it seems I worry more with each pregnancy.  I guess because I remember so vividly the middle-to-end of pregnancy when the baby's movements and my size make the pregnancy very appearant.  The nebulous, I feel great and yet don't seem pregnant is odd and unsettling to me.  This ultrasound absolutely amazed me (not that I haven't seen this before) but to see this cute little baby swimming around, kicking, being cozy, saying some prayers and yet to not feel a thing at all is just pretty wild.  Prior to this ultrasound I was pretty certain this would be a girl.  However, I had a strong feeling upon seeing this baby that it is a boy.  I've only felt that once before with MJ and he is the only baby I was right about.  Our family votes are 5 to 1 boy to girl (Sheila is still holding out strong that this is a girl baby).     
Posted by Picasa

No comments: